Saturday, March 25, 2017

TV Show Review: The Mick


(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5638056/)

Hey guys,

Have you ever been bored so you decide to turn on Netflix or Hulu but you have no idea of what to watch? Well that was me recently.  I turned the TV on and flipped it over to Hulu and was just scrolling through all of the different shows. There was one show that I have seen before that was listed that looked good but never watched it and that changed that night. I clicked on "The Mick". It is about a hard-living aunt that is forced to take care of her wealthy sister's spoiled kids after the mom flees the country to avoid criminal charges (The Mick (TV Series 2017– ), 2017).

There are a few main characters based on the way you look at it, but the main main character is named  Mackenzie (Micky) played by Kaitlin Olson.  You might recognize that name from another TV show ,"It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia".  To be honest, I have only watched only a few episodes of IASIP and didn't get that into it unlike "The Mick" when it only took me about 3 days to watch all of the episodes provided on Hulu currently.  I would say that the show is for adults as there are some things that are inappropriate for children. If you like comedies and/or Kaitlin Olson, I would recommend "The Mick". I would rate it a 8/10 stars.

About the show:

  • Half-hour show
  • Comedy
  • 7.7/10 (The Mick (TV Series 2017– ), 2017)


Reference:
The Mick (TV Series 2017– ). (2017). Retrieved March 25, 2017, from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5638056/


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment