Thursday, March 30, 2017

Mint Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch Bars


When I first saw these, I knew I had to at least try them because who doesn't love chocolate and I like mint. They come in two different way; (1) like a Hershey's bar size or (2) like fun sized in a bag which is shown below. The only bad thing about the bag option is that you only get 9 fun sized bars but on the other hand, you don't have to finish your Hershey's Bar sized one right away as you could always get the fun sized and just grab one when you get a chocolate craving.  They have two other flavors as well: Caramel and Vanilla Creme.


(Actual Sized)

Serving: 2 Pieces
Calories: 200
Total Fat: 13g
Cholesterol: <5mg
Sodium: 65mg
Total Carbohydrates: 24g
Protein:2g

I would definitely eat these again. I would rate these a 9 out of 10 stars because I feel a regular Hershey's Bar is a little big better. What about you; have you tried these and what did you think of them?


<3 Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment