Sunday, July 31, 2016

30 Facts About Me You Might Not Have Known

I came up with a list of 30 things about me so you can get to know me better:

1.My favorite flower is a rose
2. My favorite sport is volleyball
3. My birthday is in December
4.My favorite color is pink
5. My favorite number is 7
6. My favorite seasons are summer and fall
7. I participated in track my junior year of high school
8. I was engaged before
9. I have never had surgery
10. The only fish I like is tuna fish
11. I hate bacon; it's disgusting
12.I was shy when I was younger and I have came a long way since then
13.My favorite music is country
14. One of my favorite stores is Target
15. I have had braces
16. I did gymnastics when I was younger
17.I had a YouTube channel but I deleted it because nobody was watching my videos
18. My favorite shape is a heart
19. I hate my teeth
20. My handwriting is a lot better when I write with pens
21. My favorite animal is dogs
22. My favorite Oreo is birthday cake
23. My favorite chocolate candy bar is Reeses or Hershey
24. I love homework..sometimes 
25. I love to read
26. I don't know how to drive but I want to (have to overcome my anxiety of driving)
27. I'm a better baker than a cook
28.  I'm lactose intolerance;it depends on the food item
29. My typical sandwich is ham and mayo (I know, plain)
30. When out to eat, I normally get water,lemonade or Dr. Pepper

<3 Amanda 




No comments:

Post a Comment