Monday, July 11, 2016

Random Questions Survey

I know I have been MIA on here and I'm sorry. Life just gets in the way and becomes stressful and hectic. I'll post an update in a day or so. I wanted to at least post something on here,so I decided to do a survey.
  1. Who were you with yesterday? Family
  2. What woke you up this morning? I woke up naturally 
  3. Where are you? Home
  4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? Maybe..who knows
  5. Do you like anybody? Maybe
  6. Ever thrown up in public? I don't think so
  7. Passed out because of alcohol? Nope, never drank before 
  8. What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? Feeling alone and sad
  9. What kind of home would you like? Not sure
  10. What do you want to be when you grow up? Well, I want to work with children
  11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully married and a mom
  12. Do you like candy necklaces? Hmm..sure
  13. Do you listen to music every day? Yes
  14. Do you still go trick or treating? Nope
  15. What was the last thing you ate? Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
  16. Are you a fast typer? I can be
  17. Whats your favorite type of soda? Dr. Pepper <3
  18. Have you ever moved? Yes
  19. Have you ever won an award? In school,like the Honor Roll and etc.
  20. Are you listening to music right now? Yes
  21. How long ’till your birthday? About 5 months (Dec.)
  22. When were you the saddest in your whole life? I can't choose just one time
  23. What time is it? 11:33PM
  24. Do you use eBay to buy or sell?Nope
  25. Who makes you mad? Liars!
  26. Have you ever heard a song written about you? Nope
  27. What do you do when you’re mad? Listen music and be by myself
  28. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? Nothing
  29. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? Nope, don't think so
  30. Do you swear when you’re mad? No
  31. When was the last time you actually cried? Just earlier tonight
  32. Ever cried yourself to sleep? Yup, more than once
  33. Do certain songs make you cry? They make me sad because some songs remind me of those who have passed
  34. What usually makes you cry? Sad things and when people hurt me
  35. Are you usually a happy person? Normally, I have my sad moments
  36. What makes you the happiest? When I achieve my goals and when I make other people happy
  37. Do you believe in yourself? Sometimes

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment