Friday, July 29, 2016

Losing Classmates To Death


(http://www.cloudburst.com/clipart-9cz7bjBBi)


Sometimes you lose friends due to fights and disagreements but then sadly,there are times when you lose friends due to death. Throughout my high school years, I lost 3 friends/classmates. They all passed differently and I thought me writing this post about them would kinda honor them as I know they can read this from Heaven ( they can probably see me as I type this).

The first classmate that I had to see in a coffin was Branden. He sadly committed suicide. He was a great classmate and a great teammate as we were both on the track and field team. Even though he was a grade younger than me, he was a great friend. He was also a great athlete. Besides track and field, he was also a great football player and a wrestler. I'm sure he is enjoying playing sports up in Heaven. He was only 16 years old.

The second classmate I had to see lay in a coffin was Scott. He passed away after getting in an ATV accident. It was just only a few weeks after we graduated high school. He had his whole life ahead of him. We had English together and I'm not sure if I did or if I was too nervous to but I was going to ask him to Prom.  He was only 19 years old.

The third classmate that I had to see in a coffin was Carly. She was younger than me and we both had graduated high school. She was doing great in college but she passed away due to a Meningitis virus. She was a great actress and singer. She was in so many plays and musicals in high school. She was a star! I'm sure she is singing and acting up in Heaven. She was only 19 years old when she passed.  

They all had great futures ahead of them but God needed them up there. Remembering them makes me realize that nobody knows when their last day will be. 

<3 Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment