- Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils- Something about these makes my penmanship more better and I liked the grip of them better than regular mechanical pencils or regular pencils.
- Paper Mate Flair M Pens- They also make my penmanship look nice, I think due to the fine point. They also are nice to have for proofreading and revising.
- A planner- You normally get a planner (or agenda) in school but in college, a planner is really helpful and nice to have as you can write don what you have to get completed in each class.
- Index cards- Very helpful to study vocabulary or terms you need to know.
- Highlighters/colored pens- I'm a visual person so it's nice to have things colored coded sometimes so I can study better,
What are your top school supplies? Leave them down below.