Sunday, July 3, 2016

National Country Music Day (July 4th)

Tomorrow is National County Music Day but I have a post in mind for tomorrow so I decided to write this post a day early. I was raised listening to country music. My dad's favorite county singer is Tim McGraw and my mom's is Reba McEntire. My first concert was a Martina McBride's Christmas Concert.I remember going with my mom and getting a shirt(which I still have by the way). I also attended a concert with my brother and it was a Martina McBride/ Trace Adkins/Sarah Buxton concert, that was a really fun concert.

Since it's National County Music Day, I thought of listing my favorite county singers/duos/groups(in no particular order):

Carrie Underwood
Martina McBride
Faith Hill
Sara Evans
Rascal Flatts
Cassadee Pope
Tim McGraw
Blake Shelton
Luke Bryan
Brad Paisley
Kenny Chesney
Keith Urban
Lauren Alaina
Jana Kramer
Sam Hunt
Florida Georgia Line
Maddie and Tae
Thompson Square
Dan And Shay
Lady Antebellum

Do you listen to county music? If so, who are your favorite county artists?


<3 Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment