Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day 2017



http://www.crosscards.com/cards/holidays/mothers-day/

Hey guys,

I first just want to say Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there; whether you have children here on earth, in Heaven, expecting, step children, adoptive children or a pet mother. I hope you all have a good day.

My mom and I don't have the greatest relationship. I mean it varies. Sometimes we get along but then there are times when we don't. I would say that we pretty much have the typical mother/daughter relationship. It's sometimes hard for me because I am her only daughter and I want her to be proud of me. I don't want to blame her being diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease the summer before my sophomore but it's hard because we were a lot closer before she was diagnosed. We actually went to a Martina McBride concert together when I was younger.  Although like I mentioned above, we don't have the greatest relationship but I hope she knows hat I love her and I hope she's proud of me.

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment