Sunday, May 7, 2017

Please Vote For My Article?


Hey guys,

In the magazine that my article  ("How Being Bullied Helped Me Grow") is in, they are asking you to vote for your favorite article from each section of the magazine (DIY, Beauty, Lifestyle, etc). I would love for you to vote for my article because it is a personal experience that I sadly had to go though and also so many other people still up to this day. One main reason why I wrote my article about what I did was that I wanted to help bring more awareness to bullying and help put an end to it. Bullying is not needed; never was and never will be.


Thank you to everyone that has voted for me. I really do truly appreciate it. Even if I don't win, I'll still be proud because (1) I got my first article in a magazine and (2) I was a part of bringing awareness to bullying and making a stop to it.


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment