Monday, May 8, 2017

My Random Tag

Hey guys,

This is something that I have wanted to do in awhile and that is to create my own tag questions. I tried to come up with interesting questions, so I hope you enjoy it!



My Random Tag


When you go out to eat, do you prefer a booth or a table? Booth

Do you have any weird habits? I can't take any type of medicine in front of others because I don't like the eyes on me.


Burger King or McDonalds? BK all the way; Chicken Fries and French Fries.


Favorite beverage?  Dr. Pepper! Or Sparkling Ice Flavored Water 


If you could go back to one age, which age would you choose and why? Hmm.. I'm not sure because then I wouldn't have gone through the up's and the down's that have made me grow.


If you were only allowed on one social media, which one would you choose? Facebook!

What did you want to be when you were younger? Have you achieved that? I wanted to be a mom and a teacher. I have yet to achieved being a mom and I'm currently almost done with my bachelor's year for Early Childhood Development. 

What is your favorite chore to do? What about the least? Laundry (the washing part); vacuuming. 

Would you rather shop online or in the actual store? Online

Do you have any allergies? Nope, unless you count being somewhat lactose intolerant. 


In your opinion, what has been your greatest accomplishment? Being myself and making my own path in life. I was told college was pointless but the last time I checked my overall GPA was 3.96!

If you could be on any TV show, what show would it be? Hmm.. this is a hard one. I think Fuller House would be a fun show to be on.

What are your pet peeves? People coughing or sneezing without covering their mouth.

If you had to choose, leggings (or jeggings) or regular jeans? Leggings or jeggings

If you could meet any celebrity, who would you choose? Either Carrie Underwood or Martina McBride (my two favorite singers)


The 3 fellow bloggers I tag are:








No comments:

Post a Comment