Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Online College Student Posts Requests?


(http://www.clipartpanda.com/categories/laptop-clipart-pictures)

Hey guys,

As I have mentioned on here, I am a complete online college student. Since I'm 4 classes away from completing my bachelor's degree for early childhood development,I decided to do some more posts about being an online college student and just being a college student in general. I have some ideas in my planner:
  • Online college Student Organization (I'm planning on writing this post in the next week or two as I'll be starting my new classes soon).
  • Advantages and Disadvantages of Being a Online College Student
  • Q and A about Being a Online College Student 
  • Favorite School Supplies
  • Planner Organization 

If you guys have any suggestions on what posts I should write, let me know down in the comments!   :) 


<3 Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment