Saturday, May 13, 2017

Summer Bucket List 2017

Hey guys,

Do you have a bucket list of things that you want to do/accomplish throughout your life? Here is my bucket List that I made back from last May and you can get ideas from mine. Looking over it, I do have to update it and add things to it, so stay tuned for an updated Bucket List. Thinking about bucket lists, I decided to do a bucket list containing to this summer.

  1. Get my book unit complete and out there for you guys to see.
  2. Create a shirt and donate all of proceeds to a charity (more about that later)
  3. Write a book (more about that later as well)
  4. Kiss in the rain
  5. Get more followers on my blog
  6. Go camping (never been)
  7. Cut my hair?

What is on your summer 2017 bucket list?

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment