Teacher Appreciation week is May 8th to May 12th. Here are some gift ideas that you could give to a teacher in your life (or your child can give to their teacher).
- A hand written note from your child saying thank you to their teacher
- A flower pot with your child's hand print and the words "Thank you for helping me grow"
- Chocolate- Every teacher that I known enjoys chocolate
- Gift card to a coffee place to help give them an extra boost in the morning
- Gift card to a store like Target, Michael's, etc for needed school supplies
- Their favorite snacks
- A gift card for a dinner out
- A spa basket with relaxing things (lotions,bath bombs)- A great gift after a stressful week or day
- A movie gift basket if you know their favorite movie or you can put in a random movie or two along with some candy and popcorn
- Just a simple hug and thank you to their teacher
If you're a teacher, I want to personally thank you for helping the next generations grow.