Sunday, April 23, 2017

Exciting Announcement!




Hey guys, 

I have a very exciting announcement to share with you all. Earlier this month, I submitted an article for an online magazine. I didn't think I would get accepted because I didn't think that I was that great of a writer, but last night I received the e-mail that said I was one of 35 bloggers to be featured in the magazine. I had to read the e-mail a few times and to be completely honest, I did have tears in my eyes because this was definitely a confidence booster for me. Now, I know that others think I'm a good writer and so many more people will have the opportunity to read my writing.

When the magazine is all set to go for May, I'll be sure to keep you guys updated and provide a link so you could go check it out! I am very happy and excited right now!


<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment