Monday, April 17, 2017

Popular Easter Candy 2017


(http://happyeasterholiday.com/happy-easter-sunday-2017-quotes-images-bunny-pictures.html)


Hey guys,

If you're like me, you like candy ( although, I'm trying to be better at eating less candy). It is fun to see what type of candy flavors they can come up with for the different holidays.  My favorite type of candies are all chocolate (Hershey bars, Hershey's Kisses , Reese's', Junior Mint and Peppermint Patties).


According to RetailMeNot, the tops 5 Easter candies were (Matthews, L., 2017):


  1. Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate Eggs - A fan!
  2. Chocolate bunnies - Not really a fan
  3. Jelly beans -Not my favorite but if I had to eat them, I would choose either lemon, lime or orange. What's your favorite jelly bean flavor?
  4. Hershey's Eggs - A fan!
  5. Peeps-  One word: Ew!  What's your opinion of Peeps? 

What's your favorite Easter candy?

Reference:

Matthews, L. (2017). This Is The Most Popular Easter Candy Of The Year. Retrieved April 17, 2017, from http://www.cosmopolitan.com/food-cocktails/a9215646/popular-easter-candy-2017/

<3 Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment