Thursday, April 27, 2017

Q and A Part One


(http://www.aiche.org/chenected/2014/09/qa-meet-2014-candidates-part-2)


Hey guys,

This Sunday will be my one year blog anniversary.  I decided to do a Q and A for my one year.  I have too many questions for one post so I have decided to split the questions either into two or three parts. I hope after reading my answers that you learn more about me. Hope you enjoy learning more about me.

Q: What has been your biggest achievement so far?
A: I would definitely say that my biggest achievement so far is getting featured in an upcoming new online magazine called "Digital Miss". It is debuting on May 5th and I will definitely post a link so you guys can check it out. Check out my exciting announcement, here.

Q:What do you like the most about blogging and what do you not like about blogging?
A: The thing that I like the most about blogging is having a voice. I love having a voice to help spread awareness to many diseases, cancers, bullying and much much more important things that needs more attention towards them.  

The thing that I like the least about blogging is (hmmm..let me think) sometimes not being able to come up with a good topic for a post.  There are going to be times when you have to write a more simpler post and that's okay.


Q: What have you learned since you began blogging that you wish you'd known when you started?
A: I would have to say how to promote my blog better. Now, I promote my blog through Twitter, Facebook Page (and groups)  and Google Plus. 

Q: What are your top 5 posts? 
A: My top 5 posts are: 

  1. National Sibling Day
  2. Bullying Needs To End!
  3. April Fools Day Is No Joking Matter
  4. Blogger Interview: Candy's Farm House Pantry
  5. Spring Break Staycation Ideas

Q:Since you're posting college tips, where are (or did) you going to school? What is (was) your degree path?
A: I currently go to an online college, called Kaplan University. I'm finishing up my bachelor's year, and my major is Early Childhood Development.  You can check out my tips, here.


Stay tuned for Q and A Part 2

<3 Amanda 








2 comments: