Friday, April 7, 2017

Learn More About Me/ 25 Questions Tag

Hey guys,

As I work on creating my own tag, I was in the mood to do a tag tonight and tag some fellow bloggers so make sure to go check out their blogs and get to know them more. I was looking online for a tag and I found one that Lauren from Girl VS Makeup had on her blog.

1.Last Person You Called? My dad

2. What was your favorite subject at school? English 

3. What is your favorite drink?  Well when I was drinking pop it was Dr. Pepper but now it's Tropicana Carrot,Pineapple and Mango juice

4. Who is your male celebrity crush?  The only person I can think of is Zac Efron

5. Favorite food? Chicken tenders/fingers and Fries!

6. What is the last thing you bought? Potbelly's 

7. Favorite book of all time? Hmm... that's a hard one; "A Child Called It" is a book that I recommend but be prepared with tissue!

8. Favorite color?  Pink, Purple and Orange (in order)

9. Have you ever been out of the country? Canada when I was younger.

10. How many siblings do you have? 3 brothers

11. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember 

12. Favorite Movie?  I'd have to go with "Remember Me"

13. How Tall are you?  5'7

14. Can you cook? Some things but I'm no chef

15. Are you single? Yes

16. Lucky number? 7

17. Have you got any tattoos? Nope, I dislike needles!

18. Do you believe in ghosts?  Nope

19. Do you believe in aliens?  Nope

20. Do you drink alcohol? Yes

21. Where are you from?Michigan

22. When’s your birthday? December 28th 

23. What really makes your angry? People who think they are all that and liars

24. Favorite Band? Lady Antebellum 

25. Weird habit? Umm.. I crack my fingers. Is that weird?


The fellow bloggers I tag are:
  1. Cindy at 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House
  2. Caley  at Ellie Love Blog
  3. Shelby at The Blissfully Exhausted Mama
  4. Emma at Everything Emmzeebee
  5. Amy at Amy Done What

<3 Amanda 















No comments:

Post a Comment