Saturday, June 18, 2016

Dad Tag (In Honor Of Father's Day)

Since Father's Day is this weekend I thought it would be fun to do this tag with my dad.  You should ask your dad these questions and see what he says.


1. What was I like as a child? Quiet and shy (Still kind of am) 
2. What do you think of me having a blog? It’s creative
3. What's something funny I did when I was younger? Rode a bike into a fence (Back story to that).
4. Have you learned anything about makeup/beauty from me? Nope
5. What's a weird habit of mine? Cracking my knuckles (True)
6. If you had to rename your daughter, what would you name her? Tiffany Lindsey (Well, Tiffany is less common than Amanda)
7. When you guys go out to eat what does she order? Chicken tenders and fries (True)
8. What is one thing you wish she would do? Wear make-up more
9. What’s something I do that annoys you? My mood
10. What’s something I obsess over?  My belongings
11. Where would you like to see me in 10 years? Married with 2 kids
12. When were you most proud of me? When I graduated high school (Awe!)
13. What's the worst thing I've ever done? Having intercourse before marriage
14. What's your favorite moment of us together? The Father Daughter Dance when I was younger
15. How was I in school? Very smart and a teacher pet
16. What would you change if you could raise me again? More involved in school (more clubs).
17. Describe my perfect type of guy. Great personality and honestly.


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment