The things you'll need are:
- Cake mix( it doesn't matter what flavor because the frosting will cover it)
- The amount of water,eggs and oil that it calls for on the cake mix.
- Measuring Cup (to add the water to the cake mix)
- White frosting (You can use green,obviously but can always just use white and add some food coloring)
- Green Food Coloring
- Air Heads
- Chocolate Chips
- Cake pan
Not Pictured: Pam (cooking spray),mixing bowl and spoon.
- Follow the steps provided for you on the cake mix
- While the cake is baking, if you don't have green food coloring spoon out the white frosting into a bowl and add drops of the food coloring and mix together.
- Take the cake out and wait for it to cool.
- After it is cooled, spread the frosting on it.
- Take the color airhead you want to use and stretch it a little without ripping it apart and place it near the top of your cake.
- Take 2 chocolate chips (you could use a larger candy, like M&M's for the eyes).
- Also, take a chocolate chip and place it for the nose and also to form a mouth .
In my opinion, I think it turned out ugly as I was expecting something else in my head but like I said above, you never know until you try,even though I'm a little embarrassed to show it.