Thursday, June 9, 2016

Favorite Songs PlayList

I always search YouTube for new songs to listen to but I decided to show you what songs I have been liking in case you need a new playlist or want new songs to listen to. Some are newer songs while others are older songs.


1- "Try" : Pink
2- "7 Years": Lukas graham
3- "Southern Boy" Jordan Rager and Jason Aldean
4- "H.O,L.Y"; Florida Georgia Line
5- "Knockin'" - Freddie Stroma
6- "Circles"-Jana Kramer
7- "Turn My World Around"-Gloriana
8- "One Second Chance"- Jeff Bates
9- "You Won't Hurt Me Anymore"- Matt Kennon
10- "Hurry Home"-Jason Michael Carroll
11- "The Past Stops Here"- Matt Kennon
12- "Go Ahead And Break My Heart"- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
13- " Used To Love You" - Gwen Stefani
14- "When You Believe"- Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston
15- "I Will"- Jimmy Wayne

What songs are on your playlist? I'm always looking for new songs to listen to.

<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment