Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Fun Survey #2

In celebration of it already being the first of June,I thought I would do a bonus post today and make it a survey.



1.Spell your name without an E,R,S,H,K,I,M,L,C,A,Y,N: D
2.Are you single? No
3.What is your favorite number? 7
4.What is your favorite color? In order: Pink, Purple and Orange
5.Least favorite color? Red
6.What are you listening to? Chris Cagle
7.Are you happy with your life right now? I'm 90% content. There are some things I would change but I'm not in control
8.What is your favorite subject in school/ college? High school- English; College- Hmm..Probably either a College Composition Class or an Early Childhood Course as that's my major.
9.Do you shop at Abercrombie? Not really
10.Do you have money? Yeah
11.Would you take an ex back? Never.They are in my past for a reason!
12.Are you outgoing? Sometimes
13.Are you gay? No
14.Where do you wish you were right now? In my own house/ apartment
15.What should you be doing right now? Probably starting homework

THE CANS:Can you blow a bubble? Yes
Can you do a cart wheel?No
Can you touch your toes? Yes
Can you wiggle your ears? No
Can you touch your tongue to your nose? No

THE DIDS:
Did you ever want to be a doctor? No, I hate blood
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter? No
Did you ever want to be a teacher? Yes :)
Did you ever break the law? No
Did you vote for Bush? N/A, I couldn't vote then

THE DOs:
Do you like roller coasters? The small ones
Do you own a bike? No
Do you play the lotto? No
Do you like football? Sometimes
Do you have a shopping addiction? Not really

THE DOES:
Does your family have family picnics? No
Does you wallet have any pics in it? Yes
Does your job bring you satisfaction? I'm currently unemployed if you don't count being a student a job
Does a soft answer turn away wrath? Huh?
Does sex mean love? It depends. If 2 people love one another, then yes BUT if a guy is raping a female, then no

THE LASTS:
Last person you hung out with? My brother 
Last car ride? Back home
Last text message? My college
Last baby you held? Um...friends'
Last time you shaved? Last night 

LAST THING?
What was the last thing you bought? Groceries 
What was the last thing you had to drink? Coke,not my favorite but I was thirsty. Lol
What was the last thing you watched? Blake Shelton and Gwen on YouTube
What was the last thing you read? This question
What was the last thing your hand wrote? Blog ideas 

THE WHOS:
Who last talked to you on the phone? Dad
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Me
Who was the last person to leave you a comment on Facebook? Lori
Who do you miss right now? Dad and my boyfriend 
Who last hugged you? My boyfriend 

CURRENTLY:
What color shirt are you wearing? Purple 
Have any tattoos? No
Have you any piercings? No
Straight hair or curly? Thrown up in a messy bun
Where are you? Table

HAVE YOU EVER:
Failed a class? Yes
Professed your love and been turned down? Yes,who hasn't 
Accomplished a life goal? Yes
Thought you were pregnant? To be honest,yes.
Sang in front of a crowd? In choir but not by myself

SIX THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM:
1. Laptop
2.Planner
3. Pens/Pencils 
4. Pillows/Blankets
5. Books
6. Purse

THREE RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:
1.In a relationship? Yes
2.Want a relationship? I'm in one 
3.Wanna get married? Yes

FOUR THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. My boyfriend 
2. School work
3. Family 
4. My blog

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment