- Do something that allows you talk. Some ideas are go to dinner or go mini-golfing,
- Do something that you both agree with. If one person doesn't want to go mini-golfing, then work together and figure something else to do The same goes for going out to dinner, the restaurant needs to be one that you both agreed on.
- Be polite and maintain eye contact.
- Wear an appropriate outfit. If going mini-golfing, heels probably won't feel very well after awhile.
- Do ask them questions about themselves (their work, their family, their hobbies, etc.).
- Don't go to a movie for your first date because you can't talk to one another.
- Don't rush anything. If a kiss is going to occur,then both people need to want it to happen or it could be an awkward moment
- Don't talk about past relationships.
- Don't be on your phone throughout the date as it will make your date feel like you don't care about them and what they are talking about,
- Don't be sad if the first date is the only date you'll have with that person. There are more people out there in the same position as you.