Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dear Future Husband (BEDM Day 18)

Dear Future Husband,

I may or may not know who you are yet. God might have already placed you into my life or he might be saving you for later. I have had some bad relationships and had to deal with abuse while in the relationships and after the break ups as well.  Please don't be like those guys. Please don't hit me,kick me,try to make me have sex with you, call me names and etc.  Please respect me and love me for me even with my flaws. If we get in a fight,disagreement, or an argument,lets please talk about it and figure out a solution together that works for the both of us. My parents are divorced and I don't want either one of us to bring up that word because we got married because we love one another and want to spend the rest of our lives together.  I want to grow old with you. I want to be a mother and I want you to be a father. I want our children to see that their parents are in love and that they will stay together until one of us passes away at an old age. I've been through hard things in my life so if I look upset or look like I'm going to cry,please hug me and tell me that everything is going to be okay. That support from you would be amazing.


Don't be surprised :
  • if I wear your hoodies or shirts to bed- Male hoodies are more comfortable 
  • if I eat all the chocolate candy we have in the house- I'm addicted to chocolate 
  • if I steal the blankets while we sleep

Love Your Future Wife

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment