Tuesday, May 17, 2016

International Day Against Homophobia And Transphobia (IDAHOT)(BEDM Day17)

Before I write my post for today, I just want to say this is my own view and it's okay if you have a different view than me because this is America and everyone can have their own views on subjects. 

When it comes to marriages, I seen no differences when it's man and woman or male and male,or female and female. My view is if they are in love and want to spend the rest of their lives together, then they should be able to.Why should we take peoples' happiness away? I do have a brother and a few friends who fit in this category but do I treat them or view them any differently from others? No.Why not you ask,because they are people just like us and finds happiness in another man or woman. 

When it comes to people discriminating against lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgender and intersex people, I would call that a sign of bullying because it's not right to make fun of people, to call them names or to be just plain mean to them. So what if people are different then you; how boring would it be if we were all the same?


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment