1. What year were you born in? 1990
2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them. Below
3. What TV shows did you grow up watching? Full House, Lizzie McGuire,Even Stevens, other Disney shows
4. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that? A mom,an Interior Designer, and a teacher. I still want to be a mom and a teacher.
5. Show a video of yourself when you were younger.I don't have a video
6. What were your favorite toys to play with? Barbies
7. What's the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing? One time at a friend's pool party, I thought their glass slider to go out in the backyard was open... it wasn't.
8. Read something you wrote when you were in Kindergarten I don't have anything
9. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child. Can't remember certain songs but they were probably by Britney Spears,Nsync,Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees,Dreamstreet and PLAY.
10. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger? I was a clown, a baby, a ballerina and many more things.
11. Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young. It's not really a funny story but I broke my younger brother's collar bone because he was laying in the dark in the basement and I didn't know he was there because it was dark.
12. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child? No, I never really had a favorite blanket or stuffed animal.
13. What was something weird you used to do as a child? Put cheese in between two pieces of bread,microwave it and then dip it into ketchup...Wait I still do that.
14. What's the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger? There was a straight line wind storm once and then afterwards we walked around the neighborhood and saw trees down, garbage cans tipped over, etc. We also had a tornado warning.
15. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child? The world is a lot different now. Being a kid is much easier than being an adult. I miss just playing and coloring and not having to worry about anything.