Friday, May 20, 2016

If I Won The Lottery...(BEDM Day 20)

Today is National Be A Millionaire Day so I thought a good title for this post would be what if I won the lottery. I don't think I'll ever play the big lottery.I have bought lottery tickets for myself and then lost on 99% of them but when I buy lottery tickets for others like for birthday gifts, they tend to get winning tickets for some reason.

If I won the lottery, there's a lot that I would do.  I would definitely put some in the bank to save because that's the smartest thing you could do. With the rest I would:


  • Pay my student loans
  • Donate to charities
  • Give some to my dad because he has always been there for me through the good and bad times. He's not only my dad but also one of my best friends
  • Pay house payment if I have a house by then
  • Pay car payment if I have a car by then

What would you do if you won the lottery?

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment