Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Why Did I Choose The Education Field?

Today is National Teacher Appreciation Day which prompted me to write about why I decided to go into the education field. The main reason was because of the teachers I have had throughout my schooling.  Most of my teachers showed me that they really did care about us,the students,and they wanted us to succeed. They inspired me to go into the education field and make a difference in children's lives. I decided to go into early childhood as I want to help teach children right from wrong from the start. I want former students of mine to come back and thank me for being a great teacher.

I'm currently in my bachelor's year and if things go as they are planned, I'll be done next May. I'm going to spend my summer looking for careers that I can apply for using my associate's degree;most likely in a head start. I know that there will be tough courses but I know I have family, friends and teachers who all believe in me.I want to make people proud of me.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of my amazing former teachers and mentors.Looking back when I was in middle school and high school, I wasn't aware that teachers can become friends but now I do.


<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment