Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Passion Of Helping Others

Ever since my brothers I were little, my dad taught us about helping those in need and paying it forward.  We learned that there will always be someone in a worse situation than ours.  He even started a charity where we would collect winter clothing and necessaries throughout the year and the Saturday morning before Christmas we,along with family and friends, go downtown and pass out the items to the homeless.

My passion has always been helping children so that's why I decided on Early Childhood Development as my major in college. I want to give back what my teachers gave me; support,encouragement and the feeling of them wanting me to be successful.I want to teach children from the start, right from wrong.

One main reason that I started this blog was to help people. I want to give advice to young teens and young adults,if they need or want advice, or just need someone to talk to. I've been through stuff, especially bullying for many years. I created a Facebook page, a Twitter and an e-mail. Feel free to contact me on any of those if you need someone to talk to or advice.

Facebook page: A Life Flipped Upside Down But For The Better

Twitter: A Life Flipped

E-mail: ALifeFlippedUpsideDown@yahoo.com

<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment