Friday, May 13, 2016

We Are Our Biggest Critic

Throughout life, not everyone will like you. Some people will make fun of you and bully you for the smallest thing ever. Even though we might think that others are our biggest critics, the truth is that we are our biggest critic. We all compare ourselves to others, wishing we were that attractive, that skinny,have the amount of money that they make and etc.

I will admit that I'm my biggest critic. I know it's bad but I always compare myself to others. I always wonder why they have a better life than me but then always have to remember that everyone has their bad days.My biggest thing is that when I have to make a decision,I'm always afraid that I'm going to disappoint people.

It's not good to reflect on what you dislike about yourself so I'm going to make a list of what I like about myself:

  • I'm friendly
  • I'm reliable
  • I'm a good sister,daughter and friend
  • I'm caring and kind
  • I'm creative
  • I'm helpful
  • I like that I like to write
  • I'm a hard worker
  • I'm respectful
  • I'm responsible
  • I'm likable
  • I'm lovable
  • I'm compassionate 
  • I'm generous
  • I'm honest 
See, when you really take the time to think of the good things about yourself,you'll come up with a list. Nobody is the same,well twins and etc are closely the same but how boring would it be if everyone was the same? Can you come up with a list of good things you think about yourself?

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment