Saturday, May 28, 2016

What's In My Shower (BEDM Day 28)

Hey guys,

I thought it would be fun to show you what is in my shower.I am always looking for a new leave-in conditioner to try so if you have any that you like, please leave me a comment below. Just making a disclaimer, I do use soap(Olay) but forgot to snap a picture of it.


V05 (kiwi Lime squeeze) Shampoo and Conditioner.I don't always use the Kiwi ones.

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment. I don't use this all the time. Maybe every other shower. (Dry hair).


Razor and shaving cream because you need them of course. The razor is supposed to smell like strawberry but it doesn't. The shaving cream is EOS shave cream: Pomegranate Raspberry.

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Intensely Smooth Leave in conditioning cream. (Frizzy,Dry and Unmanageable hair) .

I'm 25 but I still use this detangler because it works for me (watermelon). I also use Suave Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil. I spray some on my damped hair and for me it makes it easier to brush out. I'm not sure if its purpose is that but it is for me.


Finally, is lotion. I don't use both of them at the same time. I go back and fourth. The first one is Jergen's Original Scent and the second one is EOS Hand and Body Lotion.



Like I mentioned above, if you have any recommendations of a leave in conditioner,please leave it down below in the comments.


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment