Saturday, May 7, 2016

Seven Years Ago

This is the month of high school graduations and I can't believe that I will be graduated for seven years at the end of this month; May 27th.  Our class song was " It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday" by Boyz To Men. I voted for "For Good"to be our class song but unfortunately that song choice lost.  Our senior all-nigher was at this building with a pool, a gym, concession stands,air tattoos(I got 2), a money tornado machine(I got$7,lol)and there was a hypnotist,which didn't get me. 

Our gifts from the senior parents were a yellow lunch tote with a 6-pack of sprite in it,a target gift card I believe, a movie gift card, a free Slurpee card for-11(that I never used), a speedway gift card a flash drive and a throw blanket that says "Class of 2009" on it. I got back home around 6:30 in the morning and one of my brothers and his partner bought me a three musketeers, ice cream, a container of small cupcakes,and a box of Swiss rolls.

Congratulations to all of the seniors who are graduating this year from high school and college!

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment