Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Meaning Of Family (BEDM Day 15)

I wanted to find a challenge or a group that has a topic everyday that I could write about. It's not that I don't have any ideas of mine own,which I have ideas written down in a notebook. I just thought it would be fun to be part of something like that. This morning, I googled "Blog everyday" and I found this site that has ideas for the everyday in May. The website is http://www.rosalilium.com/2016/04/blog-every-day-in-may-2016/ . You sign up and then you get the calendar of ideas for each day of the month of May. It's called "BEDM", which stands for Blog Everyday in May. I'm a little late to posting but it doesn't matter; it's all to have fun and to enjoy writing.

Day 16 is Family. My family consists of my parents,who are divorced,two older brothers and one younger brother. I always wanted a sister but I have three brothers who I know can be annoying at times but they always have my back when I need them. When I think of the word family, I think of an unit. Yes, there will always be arguments and disagreements but family is still family. If you're new to my blog, you might not know how much my next sentence means to me. Family should always be there for you and love you no matter what. When I have a family of my own when I get married and have children,I don' t want there to be any thinking of the word "divorce" because you get married to the man or women that you love with all of your heart and want to spend the rest of your life with that person. If (and I know there will be like in every family) there are any disagreements and arguments , lets take the time to sit down and talk about the issue and figure out a solution that works for everyone involved.

What is your meaning of family?

<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment