Sunday, May 8, 2016

(Happy) Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year is different for me as I don't have a biological mom anymore because she wants nothing to do with me. Some daughters want to grow up and be like their mom. but in my case I want to be the opposite of her, which I think I'm already am. I know that family should always be there for family. A mother should never do what she did to me. She made me feel unwanted and unloved. Now, there are some times when I think about the past and wonder if she has always felt that way about me and a child should never wonder about something like that.

I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends and (some)family who are mothers. If you're reading this and you're not a friend or family member of mine and you're a mother, Happy Mother's Day to you as well.


<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment